Registered Veterinary Nurse Required At White Cross Vets, Redcar
£22,000+ as per practice requirements
White Cross Vets, Redcar
Redcar, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our wonderful team here at White Cross Vets, Redcar. We are looking for a passionate, hard-working and motivated individual to assist in both consults and surgeries. The role is varied and will include providing high quality clinical care to all pets and an outstanding client experience, helping to create and maintain an efficient and productive clinic. The successful candidate will also uphold and adhere to the White Cross Vets Principles both within the clinic and when representing White Cross Vets externally at all times. Salary £22,000+ as per practice requirements.
- 5 weekdays (37.5 hours in total)
- Share of Saturdays – with time back in lieu for Saturday hours.
- No out of hours
Practices that truly look after their team members are hard to come by. That is where White Cross Vets stand out. Our super Redcar team are looking for an experienced Veterinary Nurse to join them - check out the practice and meet the team here http://www.whitecrossvets.co.uk/our-surgeries/redcar/
/>SPVS Wellbeing Award Winners 2017 and 2018, Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For (6 years running!) As one of the top employers in the UK, we offer candidates an excellent package with the opportunity to enjoy a superb work/life balance. It's an excellent place to work, with a super team who love working with us, reflected in them voting for us to win numerous wellbeing and employer awards.
Our team at Redcar is growing so we are looking for another RVN to join the family, we are a very busy practice, but the team work so well together with a varied surgery list. We have two multiparameter machines, blood pressure monitoring, Baer hugger, fluid warmers and fluid pumps and dental CR x-ray machine. Weight, senior pet and mobility clinics. We have a strong team ethos here at Redcar and we encourage our Veterinary Nurses to progress in areas of interest.
The team is made up of 4 Vets, 7 RVNs, 2 VCA's. Our CD has her advanced practitioner certificate in small animal medicine with another team member currently working towards this.
We are looking for a highly motivated Veterinary Nurse who can thrive in our high-quality practice. You will relate to our core principles of quality, integrity, responsibility and growth, fitting seamlessly alongside our friendly practice teams as you work with team to provide a quality experience for pet owner and pets alike.
• Previous experience ideally in a small animal practice setting
• RCVS registered
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• A passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service
• Desire and passion to care for pets as if they are your own
- Generous holiday allowance
- 3 days paid CPD leave
- £600 CPD Allowance per annum
- SimplyHeath Plan
- VDS Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Extra day of holiday and a personalised gift on your birthday
- Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Five days to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Practice social events
- Opportunity for career development
- Contribution towards a Fitbit and weekly challenges
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Enhanced parental leave pay
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please quote job reference BH2704 when applying for this role.
Address: Unit 3 West Dyke Road Retail Park, Redcar, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom