Head Registered Veterinary Nurse | Maternity Cover | JT-25093
2 weeks ago
Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Our client – a small animal practice in East Oxford is seeking a HRVN to cover a maternity leave.
The ideal candidate will be confident within veterinary nurse skills, including nurse consultation, clinical supervisor duties and line management.
Training will be tailored to the successful candidate.
Salary and Benefit
- Salary starting from £32,500 (FTE)
- 4 or 5 days working week
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- CPD Allowance plus 2 days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVNA and VDS fees paid
- Support with certificates and career development
- The practice has great equipment including endoscopy, laparoscopic equipment and complex ultrasound
- The practice offers staff rest facilities and private parking
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom