Head Veterinary Nurse - South London - £28k - £34k Per Annum
6 days ago
Leapfrog Recruitment Ltd
South London, United KingdomHead Veterinary Nurse vacancy within a small friendly local veterinary practice in South London.
We are looking for an RCVS Registered Veterinary Nurse with previous HVN or Senior Nursing experience to lead & support the nursing team within our clients surgery.
40hrs per week, shifts between 8am-6.30pm
1 in 3 Saturdays, 8am-1pm
A competitive salary between £28,000 - £34,000 (dependent on experience) is on offer.
Other benefits include:
- Annual leave
- Company sick pay benefit
- Cash back health plan including eye tests, wellbeing, physio/ osteopath treatments and shopping discounts
- CPD allowance
- Support from senior management/ teams
COVID: Full PPE worn by all team members
- RCVS Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Previous HVN or Senior Nursing experience
- Clinical Coaching experience preferable but not essential
- Eligible to work in the UK
Interested? Apply/ enquire via this site, or call/text/whatsapp 07585608386 and speak to Olivia for more information.
Job Reference: LEAP159 All applications are confidential
Leapfrog Recruitment - Veterinary Recruitment Specialists - www.leapfrogrecruitment.co.uk
Tel: 01440 784344
Address: South London, United Kingdom