RVN Reception Team Manager Required At Runnymede Hill Veterinary Hospital
4 weeks ago
Up to £35,000 DOE
Runnymede Hill Veterinary Hospital
Egham, Surrey, United Kingdom
We are looking for a qualified RVN to manage our front of house team.
You will support the practice director with clinical training of the reception team, including, implementing, and training triage protocols, implementing dispensary training and protocols.
You would also support the Practice Director with the development of the business, promoting improvements and being an active member of the management team.
The working hours are 35 to 40 hours per week over 4 or 5 days. The hours can be between 8.30 and 7.
Other duties would involve:
• Management of reception team
• Rota Management
• New starter inductions
• Providing content for social media
• Return to work/management of absence policies
• Clinical training
• Manage effective triage and dispensary protocols
• Promote and train all staff in health care plans
• 1st point of contact for complaints
• Vet rota diary management
The salary for this role is up to £35,000 depending on experience.
We are a small and fast-paced small animal hospital, with great links to the M25 and M3 and the beautiful Windsor Great Park on our doorstep. There is also parking facilities on-site. We have excellent facilities, including separate dog and cat wards and waiting areas, 3 consult rooms, ICU, theatre, dental X-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, and full in-house lab plus everything else you would need or expect a hospital to have.
About the Team and Culture
We love what we do, and we are very good at it. We are a team of 6.5 Vets, 9 RVNs, 3 SVNS 6 receptionists, insurance and accounts managers and practice director.
People Management Experience.
Level 3 diploma in Veterinary nursing or equivalent veterinary experience.
General knowledge and understanding of all Microsoft packages
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from –
Work life balance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
- Non-accidental injury support
- £550 CPD allowance with 3 days paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch and quote reference BH7431.
Address: Tite Hill, Egham, Surrey, United Kingdom