Registered Veterinary Nurse Required At White Cross Vets, Bloxwich
Up to £32,000 depending on experience
White Cross Vets, Bloxwich
Bloxwich, Walsall, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time or part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our friendly team here at White Cross Vets, Bloxwich
The full-time role is for 37.5 hours per week however we are flexible and would love to hear from candidates who are interested in part-time and more flexible working. You will be required to participate in a Saturday rota however there are no out-of-hours required for this role.
The salary for the role is up to £32,000 depending on experience + Relocation allowance up to £5,000 if required.
Our Bloxwich practice is currently experiencing an exciting period of growth and development, and as result, we have a fantastic new opportunity available for a confident and proactive Registered Veterinary Nurse to join the team.
Bloxwich is a growing practice with great facilities including 3 consult rooms, cat ward, dog ward, an operating theatre, a digital x-ray, a dental x-ray, an ultrasound, and access to an endoscope if needed.
About the Team and Culture
One of the best parts of working at Bloxwich is the close-knit, enthusiastic team. We are all food lovers and have been known to demolish a tin of quality street within minutes. We love to bond over our shared love of food with regular meals out together, lunch and learns and snack-fuelled well-being afternoons. When not eating/laughing/working fabulously together – you’ll likely find us in an Alexa dance-off, practising our moves for the dancefloor at our upcoming all-expenses paid annual company get-together/night away in Manchester!
We are looking for a highly motivated veterinary nurse who can thrive in our high-quality practice. You will relate to our core principles of quality, integrity, responsibility and growth, fitting seamlessly alongside our friendly practice team as you work together to provide a quality experience for pet owners and their furry friends.
• RCVS registered
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• A passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service
• Desire and passion to care for pets as if they are your own
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from –
Work life balance
• 6.6 weeks annual leave
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Private Medical Insurance
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
• Non-accidental injury support
• £600 CPD allowance with 3 days paid pro rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Quote BH8231 when applying for this role.
Address: 110 Leamore Lane, Bloxwich, Walsall, United Kingdom