Registered Veterinary Nurse Required At Downland Veterinary Group, Bognor Regis
2 months ago
Up to £31,000 DOE
Downland Veterinary Group, Bognor Regis
Bognor Regis, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Here at Downland Veterinary Group, we are looking for a dedicated Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team. The day-to-day duties are rotated between in-patient care, theatre duties, assisting with imaging, lab work, and consulting.
The rota involves working 40 hours per week over 5 days. There will be some Saturdays involved on a rota basis. Part-time applications will be considered and there are no out-of-hours.
The salary will be up to £31,000 depending on experience.
We are a busy small animal practice in the sunny town of Bognor Regis on the South Coast. We have all the usual equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory machines, and multiparameter monitors to assist with providing excellent patient care.
We have a large nursing and reception team supporting a team of 8 Veterinary Surgeons. We pride ourselves on teamwork and the ability to support each other.
We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse who is dedicated to providing excellent care to animals and their owners. We would also consider applications from an experienced Student Veterinary Nurse.
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from –
Work life balance
• 6.6 weeks annual leave
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Private Medical Insurance
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
• Non-accidental injury support
• £550 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata (10 days if studying)
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch and quote reference BH6758.
Address: 118 Victoria Drive, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, United Kingdom