Night RVN | 7 Nights On 14 Nights Off (JT-23630)
2 months ago
Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a confident Veterinary Nurse to join a friendly and experienced Night team in Leeds.
You will be involved in all aspects of nursing. Previous experience working in a small animal practice is required. In this role you will be responsible for a variety of nursing duties as well as sharing best practice with your team.
You will work alongside 1 Vet and 1 VCA, plus a second vet until midnight.
- Full-time permanent position
- 7 nights on 14 nights off pattern – 8pm-8am
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to 27K
- In-house support and training from certificate holders
- Paid memberships - RCVS, VDS, BVNA
- Generous CPD allowance and support development of specific interests
- Pension, income protection, life insurance
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom