Part Time *Weekend* RVN – West Yorkshire
£28,000+ DOE FTE
West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
JR has the perfect position for an RVN to join their client’s team based within a hospital setting with surgery, hospital wards, ECC and nurse clinics delivering gold standard care to every patient. The successful candidate will have experience in anaesthesia and theatre practice as well as in-patient care and procedures. This is a varied and fast paced environment with a supportive team that work well together. You will need to be enthusiastic, approachable and able to work on your own initiative at times. The ability to multitask will also be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for.
- Be a Team Player
- Supporting and checking repeat prescriptions
- Nurse call backs
- Maintaining cleanliness of consult rooms and surgeries
- Supporting in admitting and discharging of patients
- Ensure accurate records keeping.
- Require Excellent Communication Skills
- Support with the Triage system.
- Diary management
- Attend regular Nurse team meetings.
This is a Permanent role working Saturdays and Sundays 8am – 6pm.
This role offers a Salary £28,000+ DOE FTE as well as a range of benefits including,
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday leave FTE.
- RCVS and VDS funded.
- Career progression
- Enhanced Family Leave
- CPD allowance
- Pension Scheme
- High Street Discounts
Address: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom