Veterinary Surgeon Required At Bath Vet Group, Rosemary Lodge Hospital
5 months ago
Up to £65,000 (FTE) depending on experience
Bath Vet Group, Rosemary Lodge Hospital
Wellsway, Bath, United Kingdom
Here at Bath Veterinary Group, Rosemary Lodge Vets we are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our team. The role will involve carrying out both consultations and operations.
This is a full-time role, working 4 days per week plus participating in a weekend rota. There are no out of hours with this role.
The salary for this role will be up to £65,000 (FTE) depending on experience
Rosemary Lodge is a long-established Tier 3 Hospital equipped with an onsite MRI, CT, digital X-ray, and in-house diagnostics. Our 6 satellite branches vary in size and facilities, but all have established teams and friendly clients.
Across all branches, we have a team of 43 Veterinary Surgeons, 40 Registered Veterinary Nurses, and Support Staff making 140 employees in total. Bath Veterinary Referrals is based at Rosemary Lodge Hospital, the team includes both Medicine Clinicians and Surgeons. We pride ourselves on our friendly working environment and our focus on staff wellbeing. Staff are actively encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge via in-house learning and CPD.
We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon with experience working in a busy hospital.
Benefits Veterinary Surgeon
Because our employee's matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from:
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1350 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro-rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
- Relocation allowance up to £5,000
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH6320 when applying for this role.
Address: Rosemary Lodge, Wellsway, Bath, United Kingdom