Assistant Veterinary Surgeon | Bedfordshire
Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
We are seeking an Assistant Veterinary Surgeon to join a small animal practice in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years’ UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience and be confident in their recommendations
- You must be pet and client-centric and have excellent communication skills
- You’ll deliver exceptional care by going beyond consulting to listen and empathising, putting patients and clients first, always.
- As qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice
- You’ll be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team
- You will also display good communication skills and the desire to share your knowledge and skills by being an outstanding, positive example to others
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
And much more!
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom