Veterinary Surgeon | £5,000 Relocation Allowance (JT-23393)
7 months ago
Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for a caring and experienced small animal veterinary surgeon to join a lovely team in rural Bedfordshire.
They are a busy practice, with a very loyal client base and a wide range of equipment, including in-house lab, digital x-ray, new ultrasound machine, two theatres.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking for a long-term commitment in a perfect location. You will have good communication skills and be able to provide excellent patient and client care. As one of the three veterinary surgeons in the practice, you will be expected to have comprehensive experience of routine procedures and good knowledge of more complex standard procedures.
- Veterinary Surgeon – full or part-time permanent position
- 40 hours (for full-time) over the choice or 4 or 5 days between the hours of 8.30am – 7pm
- There is no OOH requirement for this role, but you would be expected to take part in a 1:4 Saturday morning rota of 8.30am – 1pm
Salary and Benefits
- Up to £63,000 DOE plus £5,000 Relocation Allowance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- £1250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Professional Memberships
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Bedfordshire, United Kingdom