Experienced Small Animal Vet - Cambridgeshire
Up to £68,000 DOE
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
If you are a Vet Surgeon with previous experience within a small animal practice and looking for a new permanent role, then this could be a great option.
Salary up to £68,000 depending on experience plus a relocation allowance up to £5,000.
Based in the March area on the Cambridgeshire/Norfolk border, Our client's well established practice is looking for an extra Vet to join their team to help with the growing caseload. They are happy to consider all applications, including a consult only Vet or someone looking for flexible hours.
Duties for the role would include:
- Examining and observing animals to diagnose health problems and assess their health
- Performing laboratory tests on samples and specimens
- Dressing and treating wounds, performing surgery and prescribing medication
- Testing for diseases and administering vaccinations
- Performing ultrasound and diagnostic imaging tests
- Advising animal owners on preventive healthcare, general care and nutrition
- Maintaining medical records of animals
With a variety of options available, please contact the JR team to discuss in full.
> 01392 719 887
Address: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom