Clinical Director – Dorset
up to £75,000 DOE
Dorset, United Kingdom
Our client requires a Veterinary Surgeon to join their team as a Full-Time Clinical Director. Working alongside a team of nurses and vets who all manage their work confidently and competently you will be fully supported as well as provided with a strong client base. Situated close to 2 popular towns near to the coast and full of activities and amenities. There are fantastic public transport links nearby also. The successful candidate will be able to use their management skills to manage and lead 2 sites with additional support from the Practice Managers. Both clinics are fully equipped with in-house laboratory facilities, digital radiography, endoscopy, and ultrasound. There is also a spacious building with separate wards for dogs and cats alongside species-specific waiting areas and consult rooms.
The successful candidate will require and be responsible for
- Performing a wide range of surgeries
- Responsible for Financial Performance
- Organising Vet Rota’s
- Management experience
- Consulting with clients and patients
- Clinical leadership
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of empathy and compassion in difficult situations
This is a Permanent role which can be Full or Part-time working over 4/5 days a week between 8.30am – 3pm or 8.30am - 7pm. There is a weekend Rota with 1:4 Saturday’s and No Out of Hours however, our client can be flexible to suit the right candidate.
This role offers a salary up to £75,000 DOE per year as well as a range of benefits including,
- Accommodation available
- No OOH
- Great Work/Life balance
- 7.6 weeks annual leave
- Birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced maternity/paternity, adoption, shared parental and surrogacy pay.
- £1250 CPD allowance and 40 hours paid leave pro rata.
- RCVS, VDS and BVA funded.
- Research funding.
- Pension Scheme
- High Street discounts
Address: Dorset, United Kingdom