Full/Part Time Lead Vet Surgeon – Dorset
up to £90,000
Dorset, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Lead Vet Surgeon to join their team. Situated in the stunning countryside this beautiful purpose-built clinic is close to the coast and all the local amenities. As well as being a vital role within the team your passion for animal welfare and clinical expertise will contribute towards the success and growth of the practice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for.
- Overseeing the Vet Team
- Ensuring and providing exceptional care to the patients
- Perform routine and complex surgical procedures.
- Utilise your leadership skills and clinical expertise.
- Conduct and diagnose medical condition as well as formulating effective treatment plans.
- Provide Medical prescriptions.
- Maintain patient records.
- Assist in recruiting and training new staff.
- Managing caseloads and prioritising tasks
- Support and carry out mentoring development.
- Maintain and observe the highest standards of operational and practice compliance.
You will require experience and skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Medicine (BVetMed) or equivalent
- RCVS registered.
- Positive role for both client’s and staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Working well within a Team
This can be a Full or Part Time Permanent role and offers a Salary up to £90,000 DOE as well as a range of benefits including,
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Career Progression
- RCVS, BVA and VDS funded.
- £1500 CPD allowance plus 3 days CPD leave per year.
Address: Dorset, United Kingdom