Veterinary *Night* Surgeon – Dorset
up to £60,000 DOE
Dorset, United Kingdom
JR is seeking a Night Vet Surgeon to join their client’s team. Situated in a beautiful town, surrounded by stunning countryside and not far from the coast, this 24-hours centre looks after their patients all year round. This clinic has recently been refurbished and has an ‘awake’ vet and nurse on site. As well as being able to provide an emergency service clinic there is a dedicated 24-hour night team for Out of Hours. This practice offers a CT Scanner, laparoscopy, endoscopy (rigid and flexible), dental x-ray, ultrasound, full lab including iStat, plus hydrotherapy and physiotherapy.
The successful candidate will require and be responsible for
- Performing a wide range of surgeries
- Prescribe Prescriptions
- Maintain Patient records.
- Develop and provide treatment plans.
- Administer and provide routine vaccinations and immunisations
- Provide guidance and mentor the support team.
- Critical thinking in complex situations
- Experience using diagnostic equipment including blood analysers
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of empathy and compassion in difficult situations
This is a perm, full-time role and provides a great work-life balance, working 7 nights on and 14 nights off.
This role offers a salary up to £60,000 DOE per year as well as a range of benefits including,
- Relocation Package
- Sponsorship for Tier 2 certificates
- CPD allowance and 3 days paid CPD leave a year.
- RCVS, VDS and BVA funded.
- Enhance Maternity and Paternity leave.
- Pension Scheme
- High Street discounts
Address: Dorset, United Kingdom