Veterinary Surgeon – Dorset
up to £55,000 DOE
Dorset, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a vet surgeon to join their friendly team working alongside the nurses and front of house teams. The successful candidate will be experienced in working with a mix of complex cases including consultations and surgeries. There are also opportunities to progress and move to Lead Veterinary Surgeon. The clinic is Situated in a beautiful location surrounded by countryside and not far from the coast this practice is fully equipped with keyhole and laparoscopic spays, Dental x-rays, Endoscopes, Gastroscope, in-house bloods, biochemistry and urine analysis, Anti-coagulant, prep and theatre rooms, a stunning reception area and beautiful consult rooms.
The successful candidate will be required and responsible for
- Performing Surgeries
- Developing and providing treatment plans
- Prescribing and providing prescriptions and medications
- Administer routine vaccinations and immunisations
- Mentor and guide the support team.
- Maintain patients records.
- Knowledge of pain management and anaesthesia
- Ability to be compassionate and supportive in difficult situations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well as part of a team.
- Critical thinking in emergency cases and able to make informed decisions to provide critical care to patients.
This is a Full Time, Permanent role however our client can be flexible and can offer a Part Time role for the right candidate.
This role offers a salary up to £55,000 with a range of benefits including,
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave.
- RCVS, VDS and BVA funded.
- Career progression
- Partnership opportunities
Address: Dorset, United Kingdom