Seeking A Senior Veterinary Surgeon For An Exciting Purpose-built Surgery In Nottingham / East Midlands ID: 3298
2 weeks ago
Circa £50,000 per annum
Nottingham, East Midlands, United KingdomAbout this vacancy and our Client!
We are currently working with a highly reputable, thriving group that have incredible, purpose build facilities. Including a digital x-ray, in house labs, ultrasound, consult rooms and separate cat and dog wards.
Are you looking for a team where you will have access to interesting and varied caseloads? Where you can be a integral team member, help a group grow and lead a team? If so, then this may be the role for you.
Our client has a huge focus on happiness in the workplace, and they are looking for the right individual to join their 5 vet, 10 VN and wonderful support team.
In this role, you will see a varied and busy caseload, with other surgeons studying towards certificates. The current team have/are studying certificates in feline, surgical and medical areas and are looking to gain more cases surrounding this.
Thus, you will ideally be a team focused surgeon, and be happy to help your colleagues where needed and at times you may also be required to help teach others.
This position is for someone who is looking for a more leadership orientated role, there is a clinical director on site, however you would be very much second in charge of the site. With the opportunity for a huge amount of input daily, as well as long term progression.
Experience / Who we are looking for
• You will have at least 3 years UK experience.
• The right individual will be comfortable with more complex surgery already including GDV and splenectomy.
• It would be advantageous if you enjoy working with orthopaedics.
• The ideal candidate will have management experience.
• You should enjoy helping to lead a team.
• On a day to day basis you should enjoy teaching and supporting your colleagues.
Work Hours & Benefits
This is a full-time role, working 37 hours per week.
• NO OOH.
• 4 day working week. With 1 in 4 weekends.
• £1500 CPD allowance, with 5 days off.
• 33 days annual leave (incl BH.)
• All professional registration fees covered.
• Generous salary – circa £50,000 per annum.
How to apply for this veterinary vacancy
To apply for this vacancy please click ‘Apply Now’ at the bottom of this advert or send your application and CV to email@example.com
Want to see more vacancies?
Alternatively, if you are looking for work and this is not suitable, please do get in touch as we have hundreds of veterinary roles across the UK. We cover both locum (temporary) and permanent positions nationwide. See all our vacancies at www.vnrecruitment.co.uk
For more information please contact Laura Buss: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01904 471 400.
Tel: 01904 471 400
Address: Nottingham, East Midlands, United Kingdom