Night Veterinary Surgeon | Maternity Cover | JT-25075
2 weeks ago
Essex, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Night Veterinary Surgeon to cover maternity leave and join our client’s friendly and experienced team in Southend-on-Sea.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for emergency and critical care and will thrive on working at gold standard in patient and client care. This role offers the potential to study an ECC certificate, if desired.
- The shift pattern consists of 7 nights on 14 nights off
- Monday - Sunday, 7pm - 9am
- Weekends are included in this pattern
Salary & Benefits
- Salary negotiable DOE
- Annualised hours so no extra holiday
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 2 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
Skills and Experience
- You must be a registered Veterinary Surgeon with the RCVS
- You must be confident working sole charge, with the ability to make sound clinical judgement
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Essex, United Kingdom