Veterinary Surgeon | Accommodation & Vehicle Allowances (JT-23465)
6 months ago
Rayleigh, Essex, United Kingdom
We are seeking Veterinary Surgeons to support two sister practices in Rayleigh area.
This role offers great flexibility and gives an excellent opportunity to be part of a close knit network of friendly vets, nurses and support staff. You will have an interesting and varied caseload. The area is surrounded by beautiful countryside.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months' UK small animal experience (or UK equivalent) and will have a client orientated approach with excellent communication skills. You will be supported and encouraged to work to high medical and surgical standards.
- Veterinary Surgeon – full-time permanent position covering 40 hours a week
- 4 day working week, however applicants wanting a part time role will absolutely be considered
- Weekend work on a fair rota basis with time back in lieu
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary package of up to £45,000 DOE
- Vehicle or £2,500 Vehicle Allowance
- Accommodation allowance
- 5 Weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Certificate funding if desired
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Rayleigh, Essex, United Kingdom