Veterinary Surgeon | Colchester | JT-25076
2 weeks ago
Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a veterinary surgeon to join our client’s professional and personable team in Colchester.
As qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You’ll be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team.
Skills and Experience
- You must be a veterinary surgeon registered with the RCVS
- The practice is a multi-vet practice run by a Lead Vet
- You will be working with a supportive team of nurses and full time receptionists
- The practice has good facilities and is a cat friendly clinic
- Located close to London with a direct train only taking 55 minutes
Salary and Benefits
- Salary negotiable DOE
- Annualised hours so no extra holiday
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 2 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Colchester, Essex, United Kingdom