Vet Surgeon/Grad Vet - Full/Part-time **independent Practice IR35 Exempt** - Gloucestershire
up to £70,000
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
We are working with an independent practice looking for a Vet Surgeon or a Graduate Vet to join their small and friendly team. They are a traditional practice who know that personal service and client bonding is essential to a thriving and rewarding practice.
They are ideally looking for someone on a Permanent full or part time basis. However, an experienced Locum Vet who's happy with sole charge on a long term basis & to support their holiday cover would be considered. Future opportunity for partnership with the practice for someone who has this ambition.
Key Details & Benefits:
- Salary: £32 - £70k per annum pro rata DOE.
- Daily Locum rates negotiable.
- Full time or Part Time, Permanent/Locum.
- No out of hours or nights; Saturday morning surgery consultation period (on a rota).
- One-bedroom self-contained annex available in the Cotswold countryside if required.
- Healthcare insurance.
If you're looking for your next venture, or happy to secure a long term locum role... get in touch!
Address: Gloucestershire, United Kingdom