General HR / Assistant To Practice Manager – Hertfordshire – (JT/ 34967)
5 days ago
Hertfordshire, United KingdomWe are looking for a full-time Clerical Assistant / HR who will be responsible for the delivery of a first-class service for clients and updating the veterinary practice – full training will be given for this position.
You will be reporting to the Practice Manager and will work together with the Management Team to grow the veterinary practice business through improved communications, administration, customer service, sales and complaint management.
• Managing the recruitment and selection process
• Proven working experience as HR
• People oriented and results driven
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• Knowledge using Microsoft office
This role could be ideal for an RVN who is looking for a change – working in more of a clerical position.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you're interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joel Thompson on 01173 293 900.
Address: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom