Veterinary Surgeon | Vehicle Allowance | JT-25082
2 weeks ago
Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s practice in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire.
You will be working alongside a very experienced part-time Surgeon and supported by the Patient Care Assistants and Reception team.
- Permanent full-time position
- 4-day working week with 1:6 full weekends
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Vehicle allowance or company vehicle
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Certificate funding
- Fair share of bank holiday and on-call rota
- Cycle to work scheme
- The practice is excellently equipped with, digital x-rays, ultrasound, dental machine, separate theatres, isolation room, staff room and much more!
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom