Lead Veterinary Surgeon - Minster
Kent, United Kingdom
We are seeking a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join us at Medivet Minster in Kent.
The successful candidate must have strong leadership skills and a client-oriented approach with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will be a cert holder with the drive and ambition to develop this practice further.
We have fantastic facilities including orthopaedic theatre, equipment, separate soft tissue theatre, onsite physiotherapist including laser therapy. In-house lab, urinalysis and microscopy, ultrasound and dental x-ray at our nearby sister clinic.
There are four consultation rooms, separate cat and dog wards, separate euthanasia room. We have practice vehicles available for use as well as an in house driver for collection of pets for consults or procedures/delivery of medication and foods.
The successful vet will work alongside four qualified nurses, four student nurses and team of support staff.
Full time salary package up to £70,000 per annum depending on experience to include:
- - 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- - Certificate funding
- - Vehicle allowance or company vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Fair share of bank holiday and on-call rota to support our dedicated night team, if required
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
Skills and experience
The Eagle Vets branches of Medivet are situated in South-East Kent in the charming villages of Minster and Birchington, close to the picturesque beaches of the Kent seaside.
Within our Minster practice, we have state-of-the-art equipment, offering a variety of services and in-house comprehensive diagnostic equipment, including digital x-ray, ultrasound, two fully equipped operating theatres, platelet-rich plasma therapy, stem cell therapy, in-house physiotherapy and Class IV laser therapy.
We also have a qualified Canine Behaviour Practitioner.
Address: Kent, United Kingdom