Veterinary Surgeon - Leicestershire
up to £65,000 DOE
Lecistershire, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a vet surgeon to join their team and play a vital role in diagnosing, treating and managing various medical conditions within their small animal practice whilst ensuring the health and happiness of their patients and clients. You will have the opportunity to discuss clinical cases and ideas within your team as well as progress in your profession and develop new skills. You will be provided with the latest technology including an x-ray room with digital and dental x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, tonometer and orthopaedic equipment as well as enjoy the newly refurbished 24-hour practice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for.
- Day-to-day duties will include consults, routine surgeries, dentals and x-rays.
- Supporting the team by helping to develop skills.
- Provide exceptional client care and demonstrate a strong customer focus and service.
- Maintain and observe the highest standards of operational and practice compliance.
You will be required to be/have.
- RCVS registered Vet Surgeon
- Team Player
- Confident and able to work sole charge if required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and the ability to work well within a team environment.
- Be a positive example to others.
This is a Full Time, Permanent role working 4 days per week with 1:6 weekends and a Salary up to £65,000 DOE as well as a range of benefits including,
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Tier 2 sponsorship for candidates outside the UK
- Relocation Package up to £2000 (up to £5000 if relocating from outside the UK)
- RCVS, BVA and VDS funded.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- £1500 CPD allowance plus 3 days CPD leave per year.
Address: Lecistershire, United Kingdom