Vacancy For Full Time Veterinary Surgeon – Leicestershire
Tame & Wild Veterinary Recruitment
Leicester, United Kingdom
My client is looking for a proactive small animal vet and an enthusiastic team player, who is keen to learn and develop themselves as well as the practice.
- 4 day working week for a full-time role
- 33 weeks holiday (pro rata)
- competitive 5 days funded CPD, with encouragement or support to undertake certificate.
- flexibility of working hours to accommodate individual circumstances
- operating as a two-branch small animal clinic offering excellent first opinion veterinary medicine and surgery.
Their principles are very much based on looking after their practices and team members and providing Them with support and encouragement on all levels.
Candidates MUST be registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) or have completed the registration process before commencement of this assignment. Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom and have the relevant visas, if required.
Please email your CV to Laura Howard on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like additional information on this position or would like to register your details with us at Tame and Wild, please call Laura Howard on 01392 576249 or 07590 044445.
Address: Leicester, United Kingdom