Veterinary Surgeon Required At Bell, Brown And Bentley Veterinary Surgeons
up to £60,000 depending on experience
Bell, Brown & Bentley Veterinary Surgeons, London Road
Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Bell, Brown & Bentley Veterinary Surgeons are looking for a dynamic vet to join their busy practice! No two days are the same here and daily duties will include consultations, lab work, operations, and medical cases. The successful candidate will have the responsibility of their own caseload of clients but will have the support of our experienced team at hand! We pride ourselves on being able to provide continuity of care for our clients and patients.
We are happy to offer flexible shifts for both full and part-time applicants, with 2:10 Saturday mornings. No out of hours requirement.
The salary for this role is up to £60,000 depending on experience.
Our three branches are in the heart of the East Midlands, two of which have operating facilities. We currently have 7 veterinary surgeons, 7 registered veterinary nurses, 3 student veterinary nurses, 5 veterinary care assistants and 4 receptionists across the team. A lot of our staff members are longstanding and have many years of experience. We encourage career progression, development and CPD amongst the team! Our working environment has an excellent, friendly culture where we support each other. Our vets are supported by our nursing staff, an integral part of our clinical team, helping us to ensure that the branches run smoothly whilst also delivering the most exceptional care to our patients and clients.
We are happy to consider applications from vets at all levels whether you are recently graduated or an experienced vet. You must be conscientious, able to work closely with the clinical team and have enthusiasm for providing an excellent level of care to our patients. Excellent communication skills are essential.
Because our employee's matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from:
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1200 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro-rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH6092 when you apply.
Address: Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom