Lead Veterinary Surgeon – Lincolnshire
up to £75,000 DOE
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Lead Vet Surgeon to join their friendly and supportive team and be a vital role overseeing the practice and ensuring that all patients and clients receive an exceptional level of care and medical assistance.
The successful candidate will require and be responsible for
- Providing Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Diagnosing and formulating treatments plans for medical conditions.
- Performing a wide range of surgeries
- Prescribe Prescriptions
- Maintain Patient records.
- Assist in recruiting and training new Veterinary staff.
- Manage the performance, budget and overall profitability of the practice.
- Provide emergency care and manage critical cases.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of empathy and compassion in difficult situations
This is a Full Time, Permanent role working 39 hours per week over 4 days and 1:4 weekends.
This role offers a salary up to £75,000 DOE per year as well as a range of benefits including,
- Relocation Package up to £2000
- Sponsorship for Tier 2 certificates
- £1500 CPD allowance and 3 days paid CPD leave a year.
- RCVS, VDS and BVA funded.
- 5 weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Enhance Maternity and Paternity leave.
- Pension Scheme
- High Street discounts
Address: Lincolnshire, United Kingdom