Senior Vet – Lincolnshire
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Senior Vet to join their friendly team. Working alongside you will be a team of dedicated and friendly professionals, some of whom are working towards certificates to enhance their skills. This is a great opportunity for you to improve and support the team through your knowledge and experience. As a key member to the clinic’s management team, you will deliver a high level of clinical expertise whilst delivering outstanding care to the client’s and patients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for.
- Improving clinical standards
- Utilising your Up Skills experience to support colleagues.
- Comfortable in a leadership role
- Coaching and inspiring the team
This is a Full Time, Permanent role working over 4 days per week and 1:4 weekends. There are No OOH however, there may be some On Call requirement if there are overnight in-patients.
This role offers a Salary of £65,000+ DOE as well as a range of benefits including,
- 25 days paid holiday a year plus bank holidays.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- RCVS, BVA and VDS funded.
- CPD allowance
Address: Lincolnshire, United Kingdom