Veterinary Surgeon - Lincolnshire
up to £55,000 DOE
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Vet Surgeon to join their team and have the freedom to follow their own cases. Situated in a busy town this practice is close to all the amenities and activities as well as being a short drive away from the areas beautiful and natural beauty. This clinic is fully equipped with 4 consult rooms, 1 surgical theatre, digital x-ray room, a large prep area, Ultrasound and laparoscopic equipment including inhouse blood and MRI machines.
The successful candidate will be responsible for.
- Providing exceptional emergency and critical care
- Client orientated approach.
- Support and carry out mentoring development.
- Maintain and observe the highest standards of operational and practice compliance.
- RCVS registered.
You will require experience and skills.
- Minimum of 2 years small animal experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Working well within a Team
This is a Full-Time role working 4 days per week; however, our client will consider Part-Time for the right candidate. This role offers a Salary up to £55,000 DOE as well as a range of benefits including,
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- RCVS, BVA and VDS funded.
- Career development
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
- Pension scheme
- CPD allowance plus 3 days CPD leave per year.
- High Street discounts
Address: Lincolnshire, United Kingdom