Veterinary Surgeon – Lincolnshire
up to £65,000 DOE
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Vet Surgeon to join their team. Located in the heart of a lovely town, this practice is situated amongst the beautiful countryside. The practice offers two consult rooms, a modern reception and waiting area, dog & cat wards and separate fully equipped surgical theatre with two operating tables and dental table as well as their own car park and well-maintained gardens.
The successful candidate will require and be responsible for
- Performing a wide range of surgeries
- Prescribe Prescriptions
- Maintain Patient records.
- Develop and provide treatment plans.
- Administer and provide routine vaccinations and immunisations
- Provide guidance and mentor the support team.
- Critical thinking in complex situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sense of empathy and compassion in difficult situations
This is a Full Time, Permanent role working 39 hours per week over 4 days with a share of weekends.
This role offers a salary up to £65,000 DOE per year as well as a range of benefits including,
- Relocation Package up to £2000
- Sponsorship for Tier 2 certificates
- £1500 CPD allowance and 3 days paid CPD leave a year.
- RCVS, VDS and BVA funded.
- 5 weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Enhance Maternity and Paternity leave.
- Pension Scheme
- High Street discounts
Address: Lincolnshire, United Kingdom