Vet Surgeon J163048
£35000.00 - £55000.00 per Annum
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon looking for a modern friendly and supportive practice in Liverpool
Prospect Health are pleased to be working with one of the leading veterinary care providers in Liverpool who due to continued growth are looking to take on an additional small animal veterinary surgeon to join their already large and experienced team. Situated in a bright, modern and purpose-built practice within 15 minutes of the city centre, and with excellent facilities, this is a fantastic opportunity for either a vet with 1 or 2 years' experience looking to develop their skills in a supportive environment, or a more experienced vet who enjoys supporting and mentoring their less experienced colleagues.
The successful applicant will work alongside 6 other likeminded vets with varying levels of experience and interests, including an advanced practitioner, certificate holders and an orthopaedic vet. You'll have the full support of a dedicated team of 10 RVNs including a head nurse, a deputy head nurse and 2 student nurses, not to mention the friendly team of receptionists and practice manager who allow the vets and nurses to get on with doing what they do best - providing the highest level of veterinary care to your patients.
You'll have access to everything you need to provide the best outcome to your patients, including modern digital x-ray, ultrasound, in house laboratory and much more! You will be supported to progress in your own area of interest with certificate funding available. More importantly you will be joining a veterinary group that truly care about the happiness and well-being of all members of staff and where everyone is treat like family.
In terms of the package on offer, you'll receive a very competitive salary in recognition of previous experience, an industry leading work/life balance with a 37hr week split over a 4-day week, a good weekend rota and no out of hours. There are plenty of other additional benefits including generous holiday allowance, flexible working, mindful living courses, employee discounts, free-food-Fridays, and much more!
If you are interested in this position, simply apply below or contact us for a confidential chat to find out more!
- Purpose built, state-of-the-art practice with excellent facilities including digital x-ray, ultrasound, in house lab and much more.
- Friendly and supportive 6 vet team with a range of difference experience levels and interests
- Full or part time considered
- Dedicated team of 10 nurses, practice manager and receptionists
- 4-day week (37hr full time)
- Good weekend rota shared evenly between the vet team
- No OOH
- Flexible working considered
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary in recognition of previous experience
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays;
- 5% Pension Contribution;
- Cycle scheme;
- Mindful Living Courses;
- Compassionate leave on the loss of a pet;
- Employee Discount;
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off;
- VDS & RCVS fee's covered;
- Help@Hand Scheme;
- Free food Friday's
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must be registered with the RCVS to practice in the UK
- Ideally you will have 12 months post graduate experience in small animal work
- Friendly and proactive attitude and ability to work well within a team and build strong rapport with clients
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Veterinary team on 01423 813453
Tel: 01423 813453
Address: Liverpool, United Kingdom