Veterinary Surgeon/New Graduate Vet – South Norfolk (JT-22541)
7 months ago
£34-45,000 depending on experience
Harleston, Norfolk, United Kingdom
We are recruiting for a small animal Veterinary Surgeon to join a friendly team in South Norfolk on a full-time permanent basis.
Experience would be valued but new or recent graduate vets would be considered.
- Veterinary Surgeon – full-time permanent position
- 4 days/38 hours a week
- 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
- Occasional OOH in-patient care
- For the right candidate, more flexible hours can be considered
Salary and Benefits
- Salary £34-45,000 depending on experience
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fees paid
- CPD allowance, study for a certificate would be supported
- Online learning platform with clinical & personal development content
- Holiday entitlement of 33 days (FTE)
- Employee discount & health scheme
- Workplace pension options
We are looking for a good all-round GP Veterinary surgeon, and you will be covering all routine first opinion small animal work with consults and ops where required. You must be able to cover the basic surgeries.
There is an excellent rate on offer here - If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company. Should you wish to discuss locum or permanent positions we have or would like to register a vacancy with us call us on 0117 329 3900.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Harleston, Norfolk, United Kingdom