Head Of Clinic | NW London | JT-25065
4 months ago
North West London, United Kingdom
We're looking for a Head of Clinic to join our client’s Veterinary clinic based in NW London.
You will be working with like-minded and passionate Vet Surgeons, RVNs, and student RVNs.
The clinic operates 7-days a week, looking after outpatients in addition to the animals in their care at the shelter; the clinic is open to the public Monday to Saturday. The clinic also benefits from the support of an Animal Carer on rotation most days of an average week.
We are looking for a qualified vet surgeon with 5 years + PQE, ideally experienced in shelter medicine, who shares the same compassion and commitment for animal welfare.
As a Head of Clinic, you will bring inspirational, progressive and collaborative leadership to the clinic team and provide professional clinical guidance and stewardship to the team.
- Collaboratively lead the charity and contribute to their strategic direction as part of the Senior Management Team
- Develop and deliver the veterinary care offering in London
- Ensure compliance
- Manage and develop the clinic team
- Influence and manage stakeholders
- To be a listed member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons with at least 5 years+ post qualification experience, having mastered the basics of surgery, medicine, dentistry and diagnostics
- Experience leading veterinary care or providing veterinary care in a small animal practice in the UK in a charity or other organisation of comparable breadth and scope in the UK
- Experience of stakeholder management across a range of audiences, including building long term relationships and partnerships
- Experience leading, line managing and developing a high performing team
Hours and Salary
- Hours per week: 35 (including some weekend and bank holiday work)
- Competitive salary depending on experience
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn is a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supplies Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: North West London, United Kingdom