Senior Veterinary Surgeon
Clevedale Veterinary Practice
Redcar, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Clevedale Veterinary Practice – Senior Veterinary Surgeon
Clevedale Veterinary Practice is a mixed animal practice on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors. We are a team of over 21 vets and 16 incredible RVNs/SVNs spanning 3 practices, Redcar (Upleatham), Stokesley & Whitby, catering for all animals large and small.
We would love to welcome a highly motivated experienced vet to our practice to work alongside our other senior vets to help lead, motivate and support our small animal team.
What can we offer you?
At Clevedale we have a range of experience of colleagues, including certificate holders, previous new graduates, and vets that have been with us for numerous years. Our practice is very social with a strong, supportive, and welcoming team. We pride ourselves in offering our clients an exceptional standard of care and are continually investing in new equipment to ensure we continue to do so. Work life balance is particularly important to us at Clevedale vets, so there is no small animal OOH and no bank holidays with just 1 in 4 Saturdays Mornings.
We have practices within North Yorkshire and the surrounding areas, ideal for walks on the moors or exploring the beautiful North East coastline.
We are looking for a full or Part time Senior Vet. Successful candidates should have the following skill sets.
- Consistently demonstrate and model clinical leadership behaviours and enable the team to deliver its customer and clinical service objectives.
- Have the ability to spot and act on under-performance or unacceptable behaviour in colleagues and provide ‘in the moment’ constructive feedback.
- Have the ability and knowledge to manage customer complaints in the first instance.
- Manage own time and workload effectively.
- Have significant depth & breadth of knowledge and practical experience across general or referral practice.
- Be able to deputise for clinical director.
- Salary band for Senior Vet is £55,000 - £75,000 p.a. for a full-time role depending on experience and ability.
- CPD encouraged and funded, Certificates also fully funded.
- CPDAllowance Value/year £1750 / 5 days
- Generous Staff Discount
- RCVS and VDS paid for
- BVA paid for plus one other membership (BSAVA, BEVA, BCVA)
- 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays
- Resettlement package if needed.
- No OOH or Bank Holidays
Applications should be made in writing to the Practice Manager, Joe Keatley ([email protected]). For any further information please contact the practice on 01287 623802
Address: Home Farm, Upleatham, Redcar, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom