Veterinary Surgeon – North Yorkshire
up to £55,000 DOE
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic vet surgeon to join, grow and develop their friendly team. As a growing practice with a lot of potential you will be fully equipped with Digital x-ray, doppler blood pressure and multi-parameter that includes ECG, capnography, pulse oximetry and oscillometric blood pressure. 3 large consulting rooms, large prep area and theatre suits with dedicated separate kennel space for cats and dogs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for.
- Supporting and performing surgical procedures and consultations
- Completing clinical hand overs
- Prepare estimates ensuring payment and minimising debt.
- Having a minimum of 1 year’s small animal experience
- Competent working Sole Charge
- Excellent Communication Skills
This is a Full Time, Permanent role however, our client can be flexible with hours and will consider a part time role for the right candidate.
This role offers a Salary up to £55,000 DOE as well as a range of benefits including,
- Tier 2 Sponsorship for candidates outside the UK
- Relocation Package
- RCVS, BVA and VDS funded.
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave.
Address: North Yorkshire, United Kingdom