Permanent Veterinary Surgeon | Corby (JT-23554)
Corby, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
A small animal practice in Corby – Northamptonshire, have a great opportunity for an experienced and personable vet to join the team!
Ideally, we are looking for a full-time member, however part-time/flexible hours applications would be considered.
You will be joining an experienced and supportive team with interests including surgery and ultrasound. The practice offers a varied caseload and the opportunity and facilities to work up cases to a high standard. The ideal candidate will be confident with consults and routine surgery, appreciate the importance of building strong relationships with patients and clients and enjoy mentoring and coaching less experienced members of the team.
The team are happy to consider a different working day and there is no OOHs responsibility ensuring a good work/life balance.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary (up to £60,000 dependent on experience)
- Generous CPD allowance including support towards Certificates
- 1 in 3 weekend rota
- No OOHs
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays + day off for your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Death in service and income protection scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BSAVA)
- Free onsite parking
- Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Corby, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom