Veterinary Surgeon Required At The Vet Centre, Cherry Lane
3 weeks ago
up to £35,000 depending on experience
The Vet Centre, Cherry Lane
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Vet Centre, Cherry Lane are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon capable of sole charge to join us at our branch practice on a part-time basis! We are a branch surgery so you would mostly be dealing with consultations and routine operations. You will have a qualified veterinary nurse and a receptionist working with you.
You will work 19 hours across 2 days per week (ideally a Monday and Tuesday) between 8:30 pm – 6 pm, with one day covering the duty evening shift with the emergency phone until 7 pm. This will also include 1:5 Saturday mornings at our Maids Moreton practice. On occasion you may be required to work at our Maids Moreton practice.
The salary for this part-time role is up to £35,000 depending on experience.
We are a small animal practice with an excellent reputation for providing high-quality care and enjoying what we do. We are based on the grounds of the Cherry Lane Garden centre and are a friendly and supportive team.
Because our employees matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1200 CPD allowance with up to 5 days paid pro rata
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch. Please quote BH7485 when you apply.
Address: Northamptonshire, United Kingdom