Full/Part Time Veterinary Surgeon - Nottinghamshire
up to £65,000 DOE
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Full or Part Time Vet Surgeon to join their friendly team. You will be working alongside another Vet, HVN and SVN who are all very supportive. Situated in the beautiful countryside this small animal practice has fantastic facilities to offer both their patients and staff including a garden with a cat friendly area as well as digital radiography, endoscopy, MRI and CT equipment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for.
- Performing a wide range of surgical procedures
- Conducting Pre-Op assessments and Post Op care to ensure patients receive the highest standard of care.
- Utilise diagnostic laboratory, imaging and ultrasound testing where required.
- Medication Prescription
- Administer routine vaccinations and immunisations.
- Maintain Patient medical records.
- Provide exceptional client care and demonstrate a strong customer focus and service to the patients.
- Maintain and observe the highest standards of operational and practice compliance.
- Confident working Sole Charge
This role can be Full or Part Time along with Flexible hours and offers a Salary up to £65,000 DOE as well as a range of benefits including,
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- RCVS, BVA and VDS funded.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
- Colleague Purchase scheme
- Pension Scheme
- CPD allowance plus 3 days CPD leave per year.
- High Street discounts
Address: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom