Veterinary Surgeon - Nottinghamshire
up to £55,000 DOE
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
JR is looking for a Full or Part Time Vet Surgeon to join their client’s team. Situated in a town centre you will be close to all the amenities it is has to offer. The practice offers a ultrasound/digital X-ray/ECG as well as MRI and CT facilities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for.
- Performing a wide range of surgical procedures
- Conducting Pre-Op assessments and Post Op care to ensure patients receive the highest standard of care.
- Utilise diagnostic laboratory, imaging and ultrasound testing where required.
- Medication Prescription
- Administer routine vaccinations and immunisations.
- Maintain Patient medical records.
- Provide exceptional client care and demonstrate a strong customer focus and service to the patients.
- Maintain and observe the highest standards of operational and practice compliance.
You will be required to be/have.
- RCVS registered Vet Surgeon
- Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Medicine (BVetMed) or equivalent
- Proficiency in diagnosing and treating a variety of medical conditions.
- Surgical skills for performing routine as well as complex procedures.
- Experience using diagnostic machines such as X-Rays, Ultrasounds and Blood Analysers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle emergency cases and provide critical care to patients.
- Experience and the ability to work well within a team environment.
This is a Full or Part Time role working 39 hours per week over 4 days with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends, however our client can be flexible. This role offers a Salary up to £55,000 DOE as well as a range of benefits including,
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Tier 2 sponsorship for candidates outside the UK
- Relocation Package up to £2000
- RCVS, BVA and VDS funded.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Pension Scheme
- £1500 CPD allowance plus 3 days CPD leave per year.
- High Street discounts
Address: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom