Veterinary Surgeon | Relocation Allowances | JT-25095
2 weeks ago
Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
We are looking for a veterinary surgeon with 2 or more years’ experience in small animal practice to join an amazing small animal practice in East Oxford.
The ideal candidate will be confident with routine surgery and medicine, assured in their communication, comfortable working as part of a team and keen to develop their clinical skillset.
The practice performs laparoscopic neutering and comes equipped with ultrasound and digital x-ray.
- This is a full-time permanent position
- 4-day working week across 2 or 3 branches with consistent day off
- 1:6 weekend or 1:3 Saturday or Sunday shifts
- Average of 1.5 Bank Holiday shifts per year
- Occasional on-call duties supporting our dedicated night team
Salary and Benefit
- Salary up to £50,000, depending on experience
- Relocation allowances should you move more than 50 miles from your current home address
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Support with certificates and career development
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom