Equine Internship Veterinary Surgeon - Shropshire - Ref RL14906
JHP Recruitment Ltd
Shropshire, United Kingdom
Our clients are looking for their next vet to join their revamped 12 month Internship Programme from December 2021!
Summary of program:
• 12 month internship
• Rotating weekly rota of clinic, ambulatory and emergency work designed to ensure a good work-life balance. Constant support provided by the veterinary and nursing teams.
• Large ambulatory and referral case load, with a significant studwork component
• Referral caseload overseen by European and American Specialists in Equine Medicine and Equine Surgery offering a full spectrum of routine and emergency services
• Extensive involvement with in-patient care and general anaesthesia
• Fortnightly journal clubs and monthly textbook rounds
• Programme of practical tutorials throughout the internship
• Growing, friendly team with enthusiasm for education of interns and students
The main clinic is based in Shropshire which is a fully equipped surgical and inpatient facility with a large first opinion and diplomat-led referral service. They are the only practice in Shropshire with a standing MRI unit.
You will join a team of 18 vets, 3 nurses, 8 support staff and 1 yard member, inclusive of European diplomat and certificate holders in various disciplines.
Will suit a new graduate equine vet or someone looking for a structured development programme to advance their skills.
For more information call directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com
Tel: 01392 444115
Address: Shropshire, United Kingdom