Assistant Vet Surgeon - Somerset
up to £65,000 DOE
Somerset, United Kingdom
JR is seeking an Assistant Vet Surgeon to work alongside their client’s friendly team. This clinic has a strong client base and is full of character and beauty as well as based in an idyllic location you will be fully equipped with digital X-ray, ultrasound, inhouse laboratory machines, multiparameter anaesthetic monitor and many nursing aids. The successful candidate will require at least 2 years’ experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for.
- Supporting and performing surgical procedures
- Develop and provide treatment plans.
- Provide Prescriptions and Medications
- Comfortable mentoring the support team
- Maintain patient records.
- Conducting and providing knowledge for anaesthesia and pain management
- Ability to provide Compassion and Care
- Educating clients on positive lifestyle and choices for their pets
This is a Full Time, Permanent role with 1:3 Saturday morning shifts however, our client can be flexible with hours and will consider a part time role for the right candidate.
This role offers a Salary up to £65,000 DOE as well as a range of benefits including,
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Career progression
- RCVS, BVA and VDS funded.
- £1500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave.
Address: Somerset, United Kingdom