Head Vet – South Yorkshire
South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
JR is seeking a Head vet to join their client’s fabulous team. This is a great opportunity for you to improve and support the team through your knowledge and experience. As a key member to the clinic’s management team, you will deliver a high level of clinical expertise whilst delivering outstanding care to the client’s and patients. You will be supported by 4 RVN’s, 2 Vet Surgeons and the reception team as well as being provided with state-of-the-art facilities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for.
- Improving clinical standards
- Utilising your Up Skills experience to support colleagues.
- Comfortable in a leadership role
- Coaching and inspiring the team
This is a Full Time, Permanent role working over 4 days per week and 1:4 weekends. There are No OOH however, there may be some On Call requirement if there are overnight in-patients.
This role offers a Salary of £65,000+ DOE as well as a range of benefits including,
- 25 days paid holiday a year plus bank holidays.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- RCVS, BVA and VDS funded.
- CPD allowance
Address: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom