Lead Veterinary Surgeon - Vehicle, Accommodation & Relocation Allowances (JT-23184)
Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Our client – a 24-hour hospital based in Rotherham area – is looking to hire a Lead Veterinary Surgeon on a full-time permanent basis.
This is purpose-built facility with up-to-date digital x-ray, ultrasound and full body CT scanner and an in house laboratory.
As a Lead Vet, you will be responsible for directing the practice and its staff in providing the very best care to clients and pets. You’ll also have an engaged interest in the running of the practice and be rewarded for its success.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary package up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- Accommodation allowance
- Relocation allowances should you move more than 50 miles from your current home address
- Weekend work on a fair rota basis with time back in lieu
- 5 weeks' annual leave (FTE)
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- CPD Allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE), along with exceptional in-house CPD training
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
Skills and Experience
- Registered with the RCVS
- Qualified MRCVS
- Commitment to animal welfare
- Ability to keep on top of practise protocols and procedures
- Excellent organisational skills
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company. Should you wish to discuss locum or permanent positions we have or would like to register a vacancy with us call us on 0117 329 3900.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Rotherham, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom