Lead Veterinary Surgeon
Croft Veterinary Practice
Haslemere, Surrey, United Kingdom
Job Title: Lead Veterinary Surgeon
Salary: From £65,000 (D.O.E.)
Location: Croft Vets, Haslemere
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 4-day week (40 hours) 1 in 4 Saturdays, No OOH
Are you looking for that next step in your career with no OOH, ensuring a great work-life balance?
We have an amazing opportunity for a Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join our progressive and friendly team.
Your role and responsibilities
The Lead Veterinary Surgeon is responsible for managing the clinical activities of the team and acts as the first line of management, developing the team to optimise the uptake of clinical services. The Lead Veterinary Surgeon is to support and work closely with and assist the Clinical Director to provide leadership, coordination of the team, hospital, and clinical caseload, ensure adequate cover for shifts, appropriate training, and development to their team and when not deputising to undertake duties of a vet. They also need to take part in the day-to-day organisation of the team and respond to requests for unplanned absence cover.
- Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
- The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level as defined by Alder and Croft Vets. This includes making all your interactions with clients fully focused on delivering value, exceptional service, and warmth to the clients
- Teamwork Working within the team, to contribute your skills, efforts, and personal strengths to help always ensure a harmonious team ethos.
Alder and Croft Vets is modern and well-equipped with on-site surgical, diagnostic, and dental facilities. Our consultations run by appointment, with a minimum of fifteen minutes allocated per pet, and there is convenient parking.
Our lovely bright practice is in the heart of the leafy Haslemere community, settled amongst local businesses, cafes, and restaurants.
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays + Birthday Leave
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded
- Extensive free online Linnaeus CPD program
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- E-car salary sacrifice scheme
- Recruitment referral reward scheme
- Wellness program including:
- Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual Flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
Our Vision -'To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit.
Alder and Croft Vets is a progressive, forward-thinking, premium veterinary clinic with small and medium-sized primary care practices. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities, and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We are looking for people who share our vision and our culture.
At Linnaeus, we are committed to supporting the physical and mental health of all our Associates. We have an amazing team of Mental Health First Aiders (MHFA) across our practices and central support office in addition to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme which is available for everyone.
Address: Collards Lane, Haslemere, Surrey, United Kingdom