Veterinary Surgeon Required At Runnymede Hill Veterinary Hospital
10 months ago
£220 - 250 per shift
Runnymede Hill Veterinary Practice
Egham, Surrey, United Kingdom
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Saturday Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly team at Pets1st Runnymede Hill Veterinary Hospital. Your day will be made up of a consult shift 9am to 11am then 11:30am to 1.30pm, (total shift hours 9am-2pm, 15-minute consults). Consults will range from Healthy Pet Checks and vaccinations to sick pets.
We are looking for 3/4 Saturdays a month to be filled, and we are happy to consider a 1/2, 2/4 or 3/4 rota. This role does not include any OOH.
You will be fully supported on Saturdays by a team of 2 other Vets, 3 RVNS and 3 receptionists.
Salary of £220 - 250 per shift.
We are a small and fast-paced small animal hospital, with great links to the M25 and M3 and the beautiful Windsor Great Park on our doorstep. We have excellent facilities, including separate dog and cat wards and waiting areas, 3 consult rooms, ICU, theatre, dental X-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, and full in-house lab plus everything else you would need or expect a hospital to have. We love what we do, and we are very good at it. There is parking on site and lunch is provided.
Team and Culture
We are a friendly team made up of 7 vets, 8 RVNS, 3 SVNs, 1 ANA, plus a full team of admin and reception staff and a Practice Director. Whilst we are a busy and fast paced practice, we are a down to earth and fun team who enjoy socialising when we can, whether that’s at our summer BBQ or a pub quiz!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months experience
Because our employee's matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from:
Work life balance
• 6.6 weeks including bank holidays
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1,250 CPD allowance and up to 5 days per annum.
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
• Relocation allowance
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch and quote reference BH8000.
Address: Tite Hill, Egham, Surrey, United Kingdom