Veterinary Surgeon - New Ferry
Wirral, United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our Parkside practice in New Ferry, Wirral as a Veterinary Surgeon, you will be fully supported in this role by the team and our Lead Vet Maria.
- Salary including accommodation/vehicle allowance up to £55,000 dependent on experience for 4 day week
- Small Animal practice with a varied caseload - potential for significant surgical and medical cases depending on clinical interests.
- Laparoscopic surgery, Orthopaedic surgical cases.
- Work alongside our other experienced Vets - support with cases and case discussions encouraged
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding care to your patients, as well as a first-class service to your clients with a focus on case continuity.
- Experienced nursing team and Practice Manager.
- The role is full time working 39 hours per week over 4 days
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- CPD allowance of £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- The practice is equipped with the latest facilities, as well as our in-house services at New Ferry you will also get access to all the service
- Access to diploma level imaging and inhouse surgical referral for more complex cases
- Discover the Wirral - have access to cities of Liverpool and Chester and be in North Wales within 30 minutes.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience. You must have a client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills, work to a very high standard both medically and surgically and have the drive and ambition to help develop this practice further. You will assigned a buddy on joining Medivet as well as being supported by our community of vets in the region as well as our regional management team.
- There are fantastic packages and the chance to be involved in cases using state-of-the-art technology. We provide all of this whilst you continue to develop your career and get the most job satisfaction. You will have the chance to make this practice the true heart of the community, not just in location but also in spirit!
Skills and experience
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be based in our New Ferry branch with the support from the team and a great opportunity to be part of a great team both in the practice and the other practices in the region.
The clinic is well established and has a lovely client base, great facilities and an amazing opportunity for someone looking to learn more and further their career.
Address: Wirral, United Kingdom