Lead Veterinary Surgeon ║ Branch Partnership Opportunity (JT-23969)
5 months ago
Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, United Kingdom
We have a great opportunity for a vet to lead an excellent team in Merthyr Tydfil, along the Head Nurse, look after the exceptional clients and patients and make this practice your own.
The practice has three consult rooms, a theatre, lab, x-ray including dental and ultrasound room, with good equipment. It is situated in a lovely part of the town and has parking.
- As your day-to-day duties within practice caring for your patients and clients, you will play a key role in leading and managing the team
- You will have the drive and ambition to develop the practice client base, ensuring high standards of care are always delivered
- You’ll be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the team
Salary & Benefits
- Salary package up to £75,000 dependent on experience
- Company Vehicle
- CPD allowance £1,500 and 3 days CPD leave
- BVS, VDS, RCVS fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
Branch Partnership Benefits include:
- Help to decide the best equity model for you and financial support
- You can own up to 50% of the practice depending on how much you wish to invest
- Branch Partnership team to assist with the process
- Support Centre team to look after and guide you on the non-clinical aspects of running a practice
- Freedom to practise in the way we were taught at university
- Financial rewards in line with your practice’s success meaning your income could vastly exceed your current salary expectations
- True work/life balance working four-day weeks, six weeks’ holiday with maternity and paternity benefits
- Ability to sell your equity at any time, retaining complete control of your career
- Building the best place to work in the veterinary industry, experiencing genuine job satisfaction
Skills and Experience
- Experience of leading a team
- Good GP veterinary skills
- Great communication skills
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Gardner Llewelyn are a three-time award winning agency in 2015/16/17 and supply Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses to the UK Veterinary profession on a temporary and permanent basis. We have been a carbon zero company since 2013 and pride ourselves on being an ethical and responsible company.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, United Kingdom