Lead Veterinary Surgeon - Merthyr Tydfil (JT-22554)
7 months ago
Up to £70,000
Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time Veterinary Surgeon to lead a friendly and loyal team at a small animal practice in the Wales region.
You must be an experienced vet with a client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years' UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience.
This role requires a motivated vet to work confidently in a leadership position with the ability to make sound clinical judgements but also enjoy interaction with team members.
The ideal candidate will be confident with routine surgery and medicine, assured in their communication, comfortable working as part of a larger team, happy with some sole charge responsibilities.
- Lead Veterinary Surgeon – full-time permanent position
- 4-day working week (flexible)
- Part-time positions and variable hours would be considered
Salary and Benefits
- Salary of up to £70,000 depending on experience
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Option for a company vehicle
- Support with certificates and career development
- Relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address
- Support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK
If you are interested or would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] or call Joel Thompson on 0117 329 3900.
Tel: 0117 329 3900
Address: Merthyr Tydfil, Wales, United Kingdom